Half Day Elephant Sanctuary ( NO RIDING AND ABUSING )
Tour Code: LK001
* You will have a chance to connect with the Elephants up close as you learn about them. You will also be able to participate in making the herbal vitamin balls that are fed to the Elephants. You will feed and observe the Elephants while they roam the property.
The half day program is suitable for everyone who have limited of time in Chiang Mai but still a good tour for visitor, this is popular tour and reasonable price!!
ITINERARY : ( 8.00 AM -1.00 PM )
8:00 : We will pick you up from your hotel and drive north thru the beautiful countryside north of Chiang Mai approximately 1 hour.
9:00 : Arrive at our Elephant Sanctuary and you will change into clothing that will be provided. A guide will then introduce you to our rescue Elephant program which includes:
* Learn how to prepare healthy food for the Elephants.
* You will then feed and have the opportunity to take amazing videos and photographs of the Elephants.
* Hug and Love the Elephants.
* Walk the Elephants around the vast property of the sanctuary.
* Enjoy observing the Elephant mud spa that keep their body temperature down and protects them from parasites.
* Wash and Bathe with them.
* Then you will take a shower and change back into your own clothes.
* Feed the Elephants again before saying good-bye!
12:00 : We will have lunch at a restaurant with Northern Thai food ( Included)
– After lunch, we will drive back to Chiang Mai
13.00 : Arrived at your hotel with the memorable of time..!!
Why choose Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary?
1. We DO NOT RIDE elephants, we want them to live in peace and harmony in their natural habitat.
2. We love,rescue and respect elephants.
3. We are locals providing a local experience.
4. A very intimate encounter! The groups are limited to no more than 15 people. (no crowds!)
5. We use organic food to feed the elephants which comes from the hill tribe people and our small gardens, providing a sustainable community.
6. Our Mahouts (Elephant keepers) are well trained and good – natured.
7. Our aim is to keep elephants from cruel and abusive treatment, and allow them to live comfortable as well as educate the public awareness of the need to protect elephants. THEY ARE ENDANGERED!. We believe in allowing the Elephant to roam free and give fair wages to the local people.
Note : We will provide clothing for you to change, towel and boots at the sanctuary.
PRICE : Only 2,500 baht per person ( small group )
– Drinking water & refreshing towel.
– English speaking tour guide and licensed.
– A/C car or VIP luxury van.
– Gasoline or petrol.
– Pick up & drop off at hotel in city.
– Good lunch at Sanctuary.
– Bananas to feed elephant.
– good services from our tour guide and driver.
– Personal expenses.
– All kind of Alcohol drinks.
– Gratuity (tip) for a guide/driver. it is deeply appreciated.
WHAT TO BRING :
– Camera, sunglass, hat, sun lotion.
– Your personal medication such as diabetes or asthma.
3. 9 years old up or/ taller than 120 cm : consider to adult price .
* Please contact us for more information or any question you may have…?